10% discount for EarlyBird until 04/13/22; 10% discount for second attendee from the same company; 10% discount for unemployed. Non-cumulative discounts.
PABLO RODRÍGUEZ MÁÑEZ: Trainer and senior consultant expert in Agile strategies for project management, Quick Response Manufacturing, Lean, and Lean Change Management. Facilitator of change in organizations through agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban), QRM and Management 3.0; Scrum Master and Agile Coach certified by the Europeanscrum Alliance and Scrum Manager Trainer by Scrum Manager.
MBA by the FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management of Berlin, Industrial Organization Engineer and Industrial Technical Engineer by the UPV, and Master in Production Management and Industrial Process Improvement by EAE, and Digital Business Transformation Management certified by CXO Transform. With more than 15 years of experience in industrial plants in different sectors. He collaborates as a professor at Edvance Business School and in the Master in Industrial Plant Management at the University of Girona.
– R&D Managers, Engineering Project Technicians, Technical Office Technicians, Marketing Technicians, Laboratory Technicians, Workshop Managers, Maintenance Managers, Production Managers, etc.
– Any professional who wants to increase the delivery time of their projects, orders, tasks in environments where there is frequent variability.
– Know the basics of agility and its benefits for teamwork.
– Increase workflow by improving communication, collaboration and creativity.
– To learn the Scrum framework for managing complex projects.
– Know how Kanban boards work and how to use them to track tasks in Production, Maintenance, Laboratory, HR, administration or for personal task management.
– Know change management tools to implement agile frameworks.
1. Understand the Agile culture as a response to complex environments in project management and its benefits.
2. Scrum is the agile framework most used in R&D and in the development of projects with changing structures, i.e. in those projects where there is a high initial uncertainty and complexity. You will understand:
The stages of project management using Scrum. Roles, Events and Artifacts.
How to define the requirements in the Product Backlog (User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, DoR…).
How to define tasks and evaluate load/capacity.
How to perform the different events (planning, progress and sprint retrospective).
How to measure the evolution and have transparency of how the work is progressing. Metrics.
Project management with Kanban Board, the ideal agile tool for environments where projects vary from each other and follow a regular sequence in the workflow. You will understand how to:
Visualize tasks and limit WIP.
Know how to establish Progress Metrics and Feedback Loops.
Design your own panels according to your particular needs.
4. Scrum and Kanban on-site simulation games during the sessions.
5. Use of KAITEN Software to create dashboards for both Kanban and Scrum.
6. The training includes TWO hours of personalized consulting, if required by the student.
7. TWO months of access to KAITEN software to manage projects in Scrum and Kanban.
– Possibility of official SCRUM MASTER and KANBAN certification from SCRUMMANAGER (with 150 PDA).
– The price of the certification is not included in the price.
– The cost of the two official Scrum Manager certificates is 150€ +VAT.