Lluc Sempere: Product designer, with extensive experience in manufacturing processes and new technologies. Technical specialist in Additive Manufacturing at AIJU, Instituto Tecnológico de producto infantil y ocio. He has worked as a freelance in several projects related to the industrial sector, conceptualizing parts and designing molds. He has participated in several conferences and training courses related to Additive Manufacturing, parametric design and digital manufacturing. Currently, he collaborates in project management, provides services for companies, and provides training in relation to the aforementioned topics.
Active workers, unemployed.
– Determine the mold configuration for molding plastics and light metals, providing constructive solutions and determining the characteristics, layout, dimensions and cost of components and assemblies, with the required quality, and complying with the rules of occupational risk prevention and environmental protection.
– Design with computer aided design (CAD) tools the virtual model and drawings for the manufacture of the mold and its components.
1.Introduction to injection molds.
– Knowing the process.
– Parts of a mold.
2.Design considerations for plastic injection molded parts.
– Part requirements.
– Part materials.
– Plastic part design variations.
– Optimizing the part for injection molding.
3.CAD design of molds with Solidworks.
– Core and cavity.
– Multiple separation directions.
– Geometry import and repair.
– Separation lines and disconnected surfaces.
– Repairs and surfaces.
– Use of surfaces.
– Alternative methods for mold design.
– Introduction of standardized elements in the mold.
FREE. The training is totally free as it is financed by the European Union – Next Generation EU – through LABORA and REDIT.