D. Emilio Torres: Industrial Organization Engineer and Industrial Technical Engineer, specializing in Industrial Electronics. He is a collaborating consultant for the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC). He was an associate professor at the Polytechnic University of Valencia and a self-employed industrial organization consultant. For 6 years he worked at Feber as assistant to the production manager and as head of internal logistics. He has been a Technical Professor of Vocational Training in the specialty of Electrotechnical Installations since 2004, teaching Industrial Automation, Domotic Installations and Interior Installations modules in vocational training cycles. He is also a regular teacher in the industrial field, providing both customized training and open courses for workers and the unemployed.
Active workers, unemployed.
– Characterize the packaging operations for the correct storage, dispatch or transport of finished articles.
– To distinguish the final product sorting systems and the coding systems in the warehouse and dispatches.
– Analyze transport equipment and manual or mechanical stacking of materials in warehouses and dispatches, relating them to goods flow circuits.
1. Logistics and warehousing in the finishing of polymeric transformations.
2. Integral logistics.
3. Warehouses in the logistics chain.
4. Inventory control and management.
5. Organization and management of warehouses.
FREE. The training is totally free as it is financed by the European Union – Next Generation EU – through LABORA and REDIT.