Sales representatives, sales technicians, sales managers, area managers, sales directors, etc.
D. Xavier Navarro Carrascosa: Graduate in Commercial Management and Marketing at ESIC. Director-Consultant of NAVARRO CONSULTORES, a company dedicated to consulting, training and selection, specialized in the areas of General and Commercial Management; in particular, in the realization of Strategic Plans, Organization of Commercial Departments and Sales Networks, Improvement of Commercial Productivity, Implementation of Management Systems by Objectives and Remuneration of Salespeople. Teacher of the subject Commercial Management in the Higher Degree of Commercial and Marketing Management (ESIC Valencia). Lecturer of the subject “Management of Sales Teams” in the Higher Degree in Sales and Marketing Management (ESIC Valencia).
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
– Accurately detect customers’ purchasing motives and evaluation criteria.
– To be able to define the different elements that are part of a negotiation and prepare adequately to develop it with a client.
– To understand the impact that price has on the company’s profitability.
– Convince the customer through arguments totally adapted to him.
– Close the sales process by making the customer feel satisfied with their decision.
1 TOOLS TO OPTIMIZE CUSTOMER TIME
How to get the meeting with the customer?
– Cold Door vs. Arranged interview
How to communicate effectively with the customer.
– Verbal and non-verbal language.
2 THE FACE TO FACE WITH THE CUSTOMER: how to manage the commercial visit.
Create a climate of credibility/ Contextualize the client: from “collegiality” to trust.
Find out the customer’s needs.
– Elaboration of the diagnosis
– How to obtain relevant customer information
Argue according to the customer’s buying motivations.
Sell the price.
– How to get the customer to accept a price increase.
Negotiation of different commercial conditions.
– Impact of price on the company’s profitability.
– Impact of payment terms on the company’s profitability.
Overcome customer objections with confidence.
– How to detect the type of objections raised by the customer.
– Techniques to overcome objections according to their typology.
Closing the sale: When and how?
Consolidate the relationship.
AIJU associates/unemployed: 200 euros; 2nd assistant and following from the same company: 160 euros.
Non AIJU members: 240 euros; 2nd assistant and following from the same company: 200 euros.
Once your application has been accepted, AIJU will inform you when payment is due.
IMPORTANT: The pre-enrollment application is also a commitment to pay in case of being admitted to the training action. Cancellations with the right to a refund or cancellation of payment will only be accepted if they are communicated to AIJU at least 5 working days before the start date. Once the student’s place has been confirmed, if he/she does not attend the course and does not notify it, he/she will be charged the full amount of the course.
* BONUS COURSES: the amount of this course can be subsidized if it is requested to FUNDAE. Management of the free bonus by AIJU. Contact us.