Personnel who manage safety and/or quality and purchasing personnel of companies that manufacture, import or distribute toys, promotional items, school supplies, children’s books, accessories and complements for children.
– Mr. Juan González: Chemical Industrial Technical Engineer. With more than 20 years of professional experience in the Toy Industry Research Association (AIJU). Expert in children’s product safety. He has participated in national and international standardization committees. He gives courses on toy safety with respect to various international safety standards, both to companies and to inspection, customs, etc. agencies. Advisor to companies on issues related to toy safety. Researcher in a large number of national and international projects. He has collaborated in specialized publications. He is a regular lecturer and has given presentations at congresses, conferences and training workshops related to these topics. Tens of thousands of toys have been tested in the AIJU laboratory under his responsibility.
– Mrs. Ana Sánchez: PhD in Chemical Sciences, Master in “Senior Business Management (ICADE) and PDD (Management Development Program) by IESE”. Responsible for the Accreditation of AIJU laboratories for children’s products, both in testing and inspection of toys, childcare articles and play areas. ENAC Technical Auditor. Member of the National and European Standardization Committees for children’s products. Technical Director of the AIJU Laboratory. Researcher responsible for the coordination and management of national and international projects related to product safety, application of new technologies in the manufacturing industry, materials and processes, and research and development of test methods for the European Committee for Standardization, CEN. She has published more than 20 publications in scientific and popularization journals, is co-author of several books and is a regular lecturer.
– Obtain a general knowledge of the legislation and requirements for toys and accessories for children in the European Union.
– Differentiate between toys and other children’s items such as accessories, childcare, school supplies, etc.
– Learn how to manage the documents related to toy safety and the documentation to be required from suppliers.
– Legislative environment and current regulations. Definitions, field of application, gray zone.
– Types of documents covered by the Toy Safety Directive.
– Labeling of toys.
– Specific requirements for children under 36 months.
– Evolution of the age gradation of toys. Trends and requirements.
– General physical and mechanical requirements.
AIJU-unemployed members: 230 euros; 2nd assistant and following from the same company: 20% discount. Lunch included.
Non AIJU members: 276 euros; 2nd and subsequent attendees from the same company: 20% discount. Lunch included.
AIJU WILL NOT MANAGE THE BONUS FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR
Once your application has been accepted, AIJU will inform you when payment is due.
IMPORTANT: The pre-enrollment application is also a commitment to pay in case of being admitted to the training action. Cancellations with the right to a refund or cancellation of payment will only be accepted if they are communicated to AIJU at least 5 working days before the start date. Once the student’s place has been confirmed, if he/she does not attend the course and does not give notice, he/she will be charged the full amount of the course.
AIJU reserves the right to cancel or postpone this course if the minimum enrollment is not reached.