Active workers, unemployed.
– Improve both oral and written business English skills.
– Optimize communication in the language in order to feel more confident in professional situations.
– Work on the main communication skills: conversation, oral comprehension, reading comprehension and writing.
– Help improve linguistic fluency and accuracy (pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary)
We will work on specific English for business, with special emphasis on communication skills and paying special attention to conversation and oral comprehension.
Resources will be provided to face and solve practical situations in English communication related to the following areas:
– Business travel
– Commercial communication
– E-mail and Internet
– Cultural differences
Once your application has been accepted, AIJU will inform you when payment is due.
IMPORTANT: The pre-enrollment application is also a commitment to pay in case of being admitted to the training action. Cancellations with the right to a refund or cancellation of payment will only be accepted if they are communicated to AIJU at least 5 working days before the start date. Once the student’s place has been confirmed, if he/she does not attend the course and does not notify it, he/she will be charged the full amount of the course.
* BONUS COURSES: the amount of this course can be subsidized if it is requested to FUNDAE. Management of the free bonus by AIJU. Contact us.
AIJU reserves the right to cancel or postpone this course if the minimum enrollment is not reached.