– Mrs. Clara Blasco: Industrial Design Engineer and Master in Product Design, she is Project Manager at AIJU’s Children’s Research Department. His expertise is user-centered research and analysis for children, in order to promote innovation from a Design Thinking perspective. He has extensive experience in advising toy and childcare companies in the detection of insights, trends, market and product development. She has moderated workshops with users and experts, participated in congresses and taught design research and trends at several universities.
– Dr. M. Isabel Pardo: Doctor in Education, Master in Policy, Management and Direction of Educational Organizations, Master in Secondary Education Teacher with specialization in Educational Guidance, Degree in Pedagogy and Diploma in Primary Education Teaching. Researcher of the USER area of AIJU. Its expertise is the research on the pedagogical potential of toys to respond to the needs and demands of children’s users, with the aim of promoting innovation from a playful-educational perspective. She has participated in numerous international conferences and seminars, is the author of publications in journals of impact and has worked as a professor and researcher at the University of Valencia.
Managers, technical staff, industrial designers, product development managers, graphic designers, brand managers, marketing managers in the children’s products sector or other workers who wish to learn about the social values sought by millennial families and the opportunities offered by the new iconography generated in the Childtizens II project. Active workers, unemployed, students.
– To understand the social values present in millennial families through product examples in the children’s market.
– To know the Childtizens iconography.
– Learn how to apply Childtizens iconography.
1. The potential of the toy as an awareness-raising tool.
2. Millennial parents and their social values
3. Iconography for values awareness: childtizens.
– Gender equality
4. Manual of use and application